DICK'S Sporting Goods, Calia, VRST, Golf Galaxy, and Field & Stream offer a 90-day return policy on most products. DICK'S Sporting Goods Warehouse and Going Going Gone locations offer a 30-day return policy on most products.
- Returns with valid proof of purchase will receive a refund based on the initial form of payment, such as the credit card used for the purchase. "Valid Proof(s) of Purchase" include the order number, order confirmation email, original sales receipt, pack slip, or return barcode.
- Returns without a Valid Proof of Purchase must be returned using a valid ID and will receive a store credit for the lowest selling price. Store credit may be used for in-store merchandise purchases only.
- Information regarding return activity and from IDs (if applicable for returns without a Valid Proof of Purchase) will be held in a company-wide database of customer return activity.
- To be eligible for a refund, products must be in a clean and resalable condition. Certain items, specified below, may not be returned once they have been opened.
- For items excluded from returns, the manufacturer's contact information may be provided upon request.
- Returns with a gift receipt will be offered a gift card or an even exchange.
- Returns, where a Scorecard Reward or coupon was redeemed, will result in an adjusted refund amount.
- Items requiring repairs should be returned to the manufacturer or an authorized service center.
- The following identification is accepted for returns: U.S. or Canadian Driver's License, U.S. State ID, U.S. Military ID, or U.S. Passport.
DICK'S Sporting Goods, Calia, VRST, Golf Galaxy, and Field & Stream reserve the right to limit returns or exchanges regardless of proof of purchase.
We are committed to the accuracy of our scanner pricing system. If a customer is charged a higher price at the point of sale for an item that is advertised by us, or displayed in-store at a lower price, the lower price will be honored.
Product Exclusions and Restrictions
- The following items cannot be returned: Firearms, Ammunition, Hunting Bows, Crossbows, Gun Powders, Primers, Rifles/Muzzleloaders, Black Powder, Items Requiring Gasoline or Fuel, Airbeds, Custom and Special Order Items, Autographed Collectibles and Memorabilia, Topps Trading Cards, Yeezy Shoes, and Gift Cards.
- Rapsodo items may only be returned by mail. In-store returns will not be accepted.
- The following items cannot be returned if the package is opened or the factory seal is broken: Football Helmets, Air Beds, Electronic Scooters and Bikes, Face Coverings, Ice Rinks and Portable Lavatories.
- Baseball/Softball Bats are only eligible for return if they have not been used.
- Bikes cannot typically be returned. There is a 24-hour bike-sizing/color verification grace period that allows our Athletes additional time to inspect and verify the size and color of the bike. The 24-hour Size/Color Inspection Verification Return Policy is limited to inspecting the bike for size verification and color only - bikes that are used during the 24-hour window or bikes that do not have all original labels and tags cannot be returned. Under the 24-Hour Size/Color Inspection Verification Return Policy:
- Unused bikes purchased and assembled in-store may be eligible for return up to 24 hours after purchase
- Unused bikes purchased via Curbside Pick Up or Buy Online, Pickup In-Store Pickup programs and assembled in-store may be eligible for return up to 24 hours after pickup
- Unused bikes that are shipped to home and assembled in-store may be eligible for return up to 24 hours after pickup
- Unused bikes that are shipped to home and not assembled and still in the box may be eligible for return up to 24 hours after delivery.
- There is a 30-day return policy on all opened Hyperice and Theragun products, excluding refurbished products.
- All Yeezy shoe sales are final, no returns or exchanges will be accepted.
- Pre-owned items, demo items, refurbished items, and Nike Adapt Shoes may be exchanged in the same conditions they were sold within seven (7) days of purchase with a valid proof of purchase (order number, order confirmation email, an original sale receipt, or pack slip or return barcode). All exchanges are subject to approval.
- Electronics must be returned in the original packaging along with all accompanying manuals, parts, and accessories.
- Certain returns will be handled under the manufacturer's warranty or return policy.